This 4 part outlines is a basic outline of the strategies we use with all of our Home Buyers. This basic outline is a list of duties fiduciary and beyond that assist buyers like yourself acquire the most ideal home for you and your family. Each part discusses main topics for each of the 4 parts of a home purchase, without getting into details.
1: The Search
- We ensure our clients are set up with the best mortgage representative and loan programs for your financial needs.
- Once pre-approved for a loan, we begin to look for homes that meet your requirements, needs and wants.
- We provide reliable, honest and unbiased information regarding available properties in today’s market. We also searches every possible listing including the MLS, bank-owned, repossessed properties, direct sellers, wholesalers and affiliate real estate agents.
- Our team will preview properties to help you save energy and time by screening out unsuitable homes.
- All clients are provided additional information on properties to ensure that they are able to make a well-informed decisions.
- We will categorize and make sense of the features you find most attractive and help prioritize your needs and wants with each property.
2: Writing/Submitting Offers & Negotiation
- Because a member of our team will be your exclusive buyer-agent, there is no need to push you into anything but the perfect home that meets your needs and wants.
- When you decide to make an offer, we will prepare a current market analysis to help you determine the appropriate offering price. It is important we have an understanding of today’s fair market value.
- We will present your offer personally and expertly negotiate on your behalf to obtain the best possible price and terms for your new home. We will compile an “offer package” to make sure the offer is represented in the best light to the seller.
- When we reach a mutually agreeable contract on price, terms and conditions, we will open an escrow for you and instruct the escrow officer of the terms of the contract.
3: The Escrow Process
- We will carefully outlines all timelines, terms and conditions of the sale to ensure there is no breach of contract. All buyers will be very informed of all upcoming dates and important events.
- We will order a preliminary title report and review it carefully to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises for us regarding the chain of title or any property restrictions that may affect your interests or property value.
- We will order a home inspection, which buyers are required to attend. Mark will personally attend this and other inspections to ensure your interests are being represented properly.
- We may assist with overseeing service providers such as contractors, roofers, electricians, plumbers, painters, HVAC specialists, home inspectors, etc…
- We will help you get detailed answers for all irregular findings and recommendations that service providers and inspectors uncover. Upon request, your realtor will help you get any and all remediation estimates to help create a clear and informed decision about how to proceed.
- If significant inspection findings occur that seriously affect the value of your chosen property, we will help you resolve these problems and issues by negotiating repairs and/or contract adjustments with the seller.
- Sometimes the best answer is to walk away. Because we represent you exclusively, we have the confidence to advise you when it is time to consider other properties, without fear of “losing the sale.”
- We will ensure that you understand and have all the appropriate information and property disclosures prior to removing the inspection contingencies, thereby not risking the earnest money deposit.
4: Closing and Beyond
- We will review signing procedures with the title company so that any last minute questions are answered.
- We will all attend a pre-closing final walkthrough to ensure that all agreed upon repairs and conditions have been met and your new home is ready for you.
- We will notify you the moment that title has been recorded and we will meet with you to give you the new keys to your home.
- We will make arrangements with the utility companies prior to move-in date.
- Service continues for the length of time you spend in this home and your future homes. Feel free to contact me any time you receive something about your loan that you don’t understand. Contact us about real estate related questions, contractor recommendations and just to say hi!
- We guarantee no one will work harder or smarter to find you and your family the best home that meets your needs and wants for the best price, in the location of your choice.